mijin CloudChain v2.0 “Catapult” Closed β Test Program Terms & Conditions
Exclusive β Customer Validation Program for new core engine “2.0 Catapult” and “mijin CloudChain” Terms & Conditions
By signing up for the “Closed β Test Program” set out in these Terms and Conditions (these “Terms and Conditions”) of Tech Bureau Holdings, Corp. (“Tech Bureau Holdings”) on this website, you will be deemed to have agreed to the following terms and conditions. If you agree to these Terms and Conditions on behalf of your company, you will be deemed to have represented that you have been authorized by your company to agree on behalf of your company, with legally binding effect, to the terms and conditions applied to the use of the service to be offered by Tech Bureau Holdings (the “Service”). In these Terms and Conditions, “you” means an individual, company, or any other institution that has signed up for or uses the Service. If you have not been so authorized or do not agree to the following terms and conditions, you may not use the Service.
- In the Service, Tech Bureau Holdings will offer you its beta test service of v2.0 “Catapult” for the mijin CloudChain, which is the private blockchain cloud technology developed by Tech Bureau Holdings.
- The Service is scheduled to start on November 6, 2017 (the “Service Start Date”); however, if Tech Bureau Holdings separately notifies you of another day, then that day will be the Service Start Date.
- If you apply for the ”Closed β Test Program”, Tech Bureau Holdings will issue addresses and keys sequentially to you after the selection of applicants as soon as possible.
- The privacy policies of Tech Bureau Holdings Internet are available at their respective websites.
- Tech Bureau Holdings may disclose information obtained from a user sign-up or statistical information, such as usage or user traffic patterns, to a third party in an aggregated form; however, such information will never include personally identifiable information.
- Tech Bureau Holdings may access your account in the course of offering services or in order to resolve any technical issues. You will be fully responsible for the accuracy, quality, validity, legality, reliability, and appropriateness of your data in using the Service.
- Tech Bureau Holdings will not be liable for, or bear any obligation with respect to, any deletion, alteration, destruction, damage, or loss of your data by you or any failure by you to save your data.
- If you apply for the “Closed β Test Program,” Tech Bureau Holdings will offer a testing licensing for mijin CloudChain for personal or corporate use until the end of April 2018.
- The details of this Plan are available in the Summary Plan Descriptions.
- The details of official licenses will be notified before the start of the sale of the official licenses.
- Tech Bureau Holdings hereby offers you a non-exclusive and non-transferable license to use software included in the Service (the “Content”) for internal or commercial purposes until the end of April 2018. Tech Bureau Holdings reserves all other rights not specifically granted herein.
- Resale of the Service or use of the Content beyond the scope permitted by Tech Bureau Holdings is explicitly prohibited. You may not copy the license granted by Tech Bureau Holdings or the Content or grant, sell, assign, make available for use, distribute, or transfer the license to a third party. Framing or mirroring of any content accessible from the Service on another server or any other Internet-based equipment is also prohibited.
- If you provide any service using the Service or announce that you will use the blockchain technology included in the Service, you must, during the period you use the Service, also announce that “we are using the “mijin CloudChain,” which is the private blockchain cloud technology developed by Tech Bureau Holdings.
- If you fail to make an announcement set out in 4(1) above or the announcement is not kept ongoing, Tech Bureau Holdings may terminate or suspend your access to the Service and terminate these Terms and Conditions.
- A user’s account will be accessible and available for use only by an authorized individual applicant who needs to access and use the account in order to access the Service and who has signed up with Tech Bureau Holdings in the manner designated by Tech Bureau Holdings.
- By signing up for the Service, you will be deemed to have agreed to submit the latest, accurate, and complete information on yourself and your company and to promptly update such information when necessary. If Tech Bureau Holdings doubts that the information submitted by you is not true, correct, the latest information, or complete, then Tech Bureau Holdings may suspend or terminate your use of the Service. You may choose an exclusive and non-transferable password.
You will have the responsibility to comply with the local, prefectural, national, or international laws or regulations that apply to the use of all services, including account data protection, international communication, and transfer of technical information or personal data. If you find or suspect any unauthorized use of the password or any other security violation, you shall notify Tech Bureau Holdings immediately to that effect. In addition, if you find or suspect that the Service has been copied or distributed, you shall make your best efforts to cause such acts to cease immediately. Tech Bureau Holdings will not be liable for any unauthorized access to or alteration of your communications or data, any transaction conducted using information or data transmitted or received by you or the Service, or any outcome resulting from a breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- Except for the license granted under these Terms and Conditions, no right, title, or interest in or to the Service or any content included in the Service will be granted to you.
- Tech Bureau Holdings will hold all property rights, including copyrights and any other intellectual property rights, in or to the Service and any content included in the Service (including articles, texts, images, and any other content). The name “mijin,” “mijin CloudChain,” and any other names of the products and services offered by Tech Bureau Holdings are Tech Bureau Holdings’s trademarks or registered trademarks.
Tech Bureau Holdings may, in addition to the details described in the Summary Plan Descriptions of each Plan, establish or amend the rules for, or limitations on, the general handling method relating to the use of the Service.
- You shall comply with all applicable laws and regulations with respect to the Service.
- You shall not use the Service in order:
- to exploit the Service or information related to the Service for sending advertisements, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, pyramid scheme solicitations, or other chain messages or unwanted message;
- to obtain, collect, or store information or data, such as an e-mail address, related to any other user, without that user’s consent;
- to send any content that is illegal, harassing, slanderous, abusive, aggressive, tortious, defamatory, threatening, malicious, privacy-infringing, vulgar, obscene, or in any other way offensive, or to send and post harmful content to minors in any other form through or targeting the Service;
- to send content that possibly infringes a third party’s intellectual property rights or other similar rights, such as trademarks, copyrights, or publicity rights;
- to send destructive or harmful computer codes, files, or programs, such as software viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, or cancelbots;
- to cause disruption or interruption to a server or network connecting to the Service, or to breach the network rules, policies, or procedures;
- to attempt, by password mining or in any other manner, unauthorized access of the Service, other’s account or computer system, or a network connecting to the Service; or
- to harass or interfere with other users using the Service and enjoying the benefit of the Service.
10.End of Use
- The ”Closed β Test Program” will be terminated and your account will be closed if Tech Bureau Holdings determines that you have not used the Service for seven consecutive days.
- If you do not comply with these Terms and Conditions, Tech Bureau Holdings may at its discretion delete your account, disable your password, suspend or terminate your use of the Service, or delete and dispose of your data in the Service.
- You may terminate your use of the Service by notifying Tech Bureau Holdings in the manner designated by Tech Bureau Holdings.
- If your use of the Service ends for a reason other than your breach of these Terms and Conditions, and if you make a request upon the end of your use in the manner designated by Tech Bureau Holdings, Tech Bureau Holdings will return your data files existing in the server at that time within around 30 days after your use of the Service ends. Unless it receives a request in the designated manner in accordance with this paragraph upon the end of your use of the Service, Tech Bureau Holdings will not bear any obligation to maintain the data stored in your account, and may delete the data at its discretion.
Tech Bureau Holdings uses persistent cookies that simplifies the storage and searching of usernames and issues a session cookie for each session in order to record encrypted authentication information.
You shall indemnify Tech Bureau Holdings, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, representatives, and agents from and against any claim, expense, damage, loss, obligation, and expenditure (including legal fees) arising out of or in connection with your use of the Service (including the Content) or any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you.
- Tech Bureau Holdings does not warrant the reliability, timeliness, quality, conformity, veracity, continuous accessibility, accuracy, or completeness of the Service and any content of the Service.
- the use of the Service is secured, timely, compatible with the systems and data of other hardware or software, and will not be interrupted;
- the Service meets your demands or needs;
- stored data is accurate and reliable;
- the quality of information you obtain through the Service or other content meets your demands or needs;
- errors or defects in the content will be corrected; and
- the Service or a server enabling the use of the Service will not have viruses or other harmful elements.Tech Bureau Holdings does not warrant that:
- The Service (including the Content) will be provided on an as is basis. Tech Bureau Holdings denies all conditions, representations, and warranties (including implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement of third party rights) to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, whether or not such conditions, representations, or warranties are express of implied, or based on laws.
Access to the Internet may be limited or delayed depending on frequency of use or volume of data traffic. Tech Bureau Holdings is not liable for the delay or loss of data as a result of such a delay, etc.
15.Limitation of Liability
- If any claim arises, the liability of Tech Bureau Holdings will be limited up to the actual amount paid by you to Tech Bureau Holdings for the period of 12 months before the occurrence of the event giving rise to that claim.
- Even if Tech Bureau Holdings is notified in advance of the possibility of damage, Tech Bureau Holdings will not be liable to any person for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental, or consequential damage or other similar damage of any kind (including any case where you are unable to receive the benefit of data, sales, profit, use, or other economic benefits) arising from or in connection with the Service (including any case where you use or are unable to use the Service) and for the content obtained from or through the Service.
- Tech Bureau Holdings is not liable to any person for indirect damage (including loss of profits), special damage, punitive damage, or consequential damage (including loss of profits) of any kind with respect to these Terms and Conditions and for the performance of obligations under these Terms and Conditions, whether or not such damage is caused under contractual liability, negligence liability, strict liability, or other similar liability, and whether or not the occurrence of such damage was actually acknowledged or deemed to have been acknowledged. In addition, Tech Bureau Holdings is not responsible for any interruption, inaccuracy, error, or defect in content for any reason whatsoever.
- It is anticipated that the exclusion of limitation of liability for implied warranties, indirect damage, or consequential damage will not be approved in certain jurisdictions and therefore the above provisions may not apply to you in some cases.
16.Local Laws and Regulations; Export Control
- Tech Bureau Holdings does not warrant the accessibility or appropriateness of using the Service outside Japan. If you use the Service outside Japan, you are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws (including import and export regulations in other countries).
- Use of the Content in breach of Japanese laws or regulations is prohibited. Information obtained through the use of the Content or the Service must not be directly or indirectly obtained for the benefit of any country subject to embargo measures or for the benefit of the people in any such country or delivered, transferred, or re-exported to any such country or person. Moreover, such information must not be used for nuclear activities, biological or chemical weapons, or missile programs, unless the Japanese government exceptionally authorizes the use of such information for that purpose. You shall comply with all Japanese export regulations and control laws and are responsible for obtaining necessary licenses for exporting and re-exporting.
Tech Bureau Holdings will hold all rights on, authority over, and interests (including all related intellectual property rights) in any proposal, idea, feedback, recommendation, or other information regarding the Service (“Proposal”) provided by you, and you consent to transfer such Proposal to Tech Bureau Holdings at no charge. Tech Bureau Holdings may freely use Proposal at its discretion.
Tech Bureau Holdings may notify you by the means of announcement established on the Service, or by sending an email or postal mail to the email or postal address registered in your account information. Notice from you to Tech Bureau Holdings must be given only by sending an email to the email address below, and the notice will be deemed valid when Tech Bureau Holdings sends a receipt confirmation email to the email address from which you sent the notice.
19.Modification of Terms and Conditions
Tech Bureau Holdings may modify at any time the provisions of these Terms and Conditions and the policies regarding the Service. Tech Bureau Holdings will inform you of any revision of these Terms and Conditions by posting the revised version on the Service. You are responsible for confirming the content of any revisions of these Terms and Conditions periodically. If you continue to use the Service after a modification, you will be deemed to have agreed to the modification.
The rights and restrictions referred to in these Terms and Conditions will also inure to the benefit of the licensors of Tech Bureau Holdings. These licensors of Tech Bureau Holdings may directly exert their respective rights under these Terms and Conditions for their respective benefits.
- These Terms and Conditions constitute an agreement between you and Tech Bureau Holdings, and are governed by the laws of Japan without regard to the conflict of laws provisions of any other jurisdiction.
- Any dispute, lawsuit, claim or cause of action in connection with these Terms and Conditions or the Service will be submitted to a court located in Tokyo, Japan. However, Tech Bureau Holdings may bring a lawsuit in a court having jurisdiction over your address.
- No documents or other written information other than these Terms and Conditions have effect to add to or modify the provisions or conditions of these Terms and Conditions.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable by any court of jurisdiction, such provision will be construed so that the intent thereof is reflected as much as possible, and the remaining provisions will continue in force.
Neither these Terms and Conditions nor your use of the Service may be construed as indicating that there exists any joint venture, partnership, or employment or agency relationship between you and Tech Bureau Holdings.
- No failure by Tech Bureau Holdings to enforce its rights under or the provisions of these Terms and Conditions will operate as a waiver of such rights or provisions unless Tech Bureau Holdings so consents in writing.
- These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Tech Bureau Holdings relating to the subject matter of these Terms and Conditions, and will be handled as superseding all prior or contemporaneous negotiations, discussions, and agreements, whether in writing or oral.