Get Cloud System for Using the Mijin Blockchain for Free
2nd. Season Has Started. Apply now!
beta testers on board!
What is Mijin?
The father of the Bitcoin, Satoshi Nakamoto, bestowed blockchain technology on the world. Mijin is the platform that lets anyone easily create a blockchain on a peer-to-peer network.
Permissioned blockchains are useful for storing data within companies or with specific partner companies. Blockchains can create a data-sharing environment with zero downtime, low cost, and high performance.
The name Mijin comes from a ninja weapon made from 3 chains that would tear an enemy apart into tiny piece. Mijin similarly destroys the cost of conventional infrastructure.
From financial institutions to individual developers, Mijin gives the power of the blockchain to everyone!
What is Mijin?
Even with regular computer hardware and a geographically dispersed network, Mijin can enable high data transaction throughput.
Data in the blockchain has a cryptographic proof ensuring the identify of the creator and that the data has not been changed. That the blockchain has no downtime also makes it much easier to trust than legacy systems.
The peer-to-peer network already provides for data redundancy, thus special server hardware is not required and cheaper costs can be realized.
Open source Project
The Mijin platform is currently in the beta test phase. In early 2016 a closed test with a business partner will start and in the Summer we hope to release an open source version of the Mijin platform.
Talk to and share information with the core development team.
Receive the latest information about Mijin and advancements in Fintech by registering for our newsletter.
Mijin’s mission is to reduce the costs of financial institutional infrastructure to 1/10th by 2018.
- 2017.11.06 β customer validation program launches for the “2.0 Catapult” mijin blockchain
- 2017.11.03 Shinsei Bank and OKWAVE Invest 767,500 USD in Tech Bureau
- 2017.11.02 VERSES teams with COMSA to Enable vCommerce and Usher in a New Virtual Economy
- 2017.10.20 Tech Bureau’s mijin® to demonstrate blockchain capabilities as a finalist in the Seino Accelerator 2017
- 2017.10.20 Tech Bureau’s mijin demonstrates on-chain assets modeling capabilities in collaboration with a Japanese utility company